Thursday, January 28, 2010

2 Chronicles 7:14- The Cry of Haiti

Here is an email that was given to me by my mother that is literally astounding. I cannot think of any greater hope that can come from such dark times in such a dark and hopeless place. Jesus you truly are our Savior. The Son of the living God and we cry with the people of Haiti asking for forgiveness and mercy! May they be a testimony to the world of the Lord's great and abundant mercy on those who humble themselves!

Karen,

all is well today.  Looking forward to goat stew for lunch.  Dad is doing
well.  He is now beginning to decompress (meaning to let go a be taken care
of some).  Things here are very safe and sanitary.  The death has passed
from this area.

I listened to the radio last night as public radio (non religious) went out
over haiti to cry out to Jesus and turn your lives over to him.  This is
coming out of Port au Prince and is blanketing this country.  Man after man
came on the radio and cried out to God...on public radio.   REVIVAL IS
AFOOT!

There is a national day of prayer and repentance being called for feb 12th.

One witch doctor just up the road from here, during the quake ran out into
the road and cried out JESUS save me,

The people over the radio are compeliing witch doctors and those who
practice the occult to denouce it and follow Jesus.  This is going out from
one end of the country to the other.

The prayers of our little church in riverview are being answered by a mighty
God.  The Lord is giving to these people the opportunity for something new.
Isaiah 61:1-3

We will pray sunday for this passage to come true for these wonderful
people.

I love you and will see you in a few days
David



If my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14